Why Should I Attend?
The real value of the CFIC Convention is that all the major regional grocery industry companies – retailers, manufacturers, sales agents, logistics providers, suppliers – come together in one place. The CFIC Convention provides a relaxed setting where families can come, and business can still get done! That saves everyone time spent away from the office throughout the year and money in additional travel costs. Sponsors and retailers can schedule meetings to review an established account or introduce a new product, and impromptu pool-side meetings can lead to beneficial, long-term partnerships you never would have expected!
Registration is now open!
Included in Your Registration:
- Official convention name badge and wristband, required for admission to all Convention events, business meetings, and the CFIC Café (including buffet breakfasts and lunches, snacks, and refreshments throughout the day)
- A Sponsor Sampler Sack and coupon packet
- Access to the keynote presentation, Retail Executive Briefings, and breakout sessions
- Opening Night Celebration, Networking Reception, and President’s Celebration Dinner
- Refreshment breaks throughout the Convention space
- Full access to the attendee list, including all contact information and Convention app
- Discounted hotel accommodations
Active CFIC members can register here.
Register early! Take advantage of the discounted early bird rate and register by Friday, May 19, 2023.
|Registered Attendee||Before 5/19/23||After 5/19/23|
|Adult Guest (ages 18+)||$130||$235|
|Young Adult (ages 13-17)||$105||$180|
|Children (ages 12 and under)||FREE||$35|