2016 Golf Tournament
September 27, 2016 – Grandover Resort
Thank you to all our retailers and suppliers for joining us!
Closest to the Pin
Hole #3: Brett Osborne, McCormick & Company
Hole #7: Cody Drake, MillerCoors
Hole #12: Peter Dow, Bakkavor
Hole #16: Mike Wargo, Arla Foods
Hole #3: Marty Nichols. Wilcox Marketing, Inc.
Hole #5: Todd Bostian, Lowes Foods, LLC
Hole #11: Marshall Collins, Acosta Sales and Marketing
Hole #15: Kevin Shovlin, Constellation Brands, Inc. – Beer Division
East Course #15: Cody Drake, MillerCoors
West Course #12: Geoff Waldau, Food Lion
Last place teams received a YETI 30 ounce tumbler and koozie.
East Course, score: 71
- Ryan Dunham, E. & J. Gallo Winery
- Steve Peterson, Johnson Brothers Distributing
- Mike Shaw, Food Lion
- Brenda Wilson, E. & J. Gallo Winery
West Course, score 71:
- Kevin Donoho, Nestle Waters
- Nathan Helms, Ingles Markets
- Rachel Hunt, Nestle Waters
- Ashley Shickora, Nestle Waters
16th place teams each won a pair of Oakley Sunglasses.
East Course, score: 66
- Randy Allen, Turkey Hill Dairy
- Schuyler Apland, Turkey Hill Dairy
- Randall King, Lowes Foods, LLC
- Bob Poore, Alliance Sales and Marketing
West Course, score 65:
- Mike Clawson, Lowes Foods, LLC
- Scott Gakenheimer, Frito-Lay, Inc.
- John Jordan, Lowes Foods, LLC
- Tim Woods, Frito-Lay, Inc.
8th place winners each won a YETI Hopper 40 Cooler.
East Course, score 62:
- Scott Agnew, Wilcox Marketing Inc.
- Jim Nowicki
- Gregg Slaughter, Bob Evans
- Troy Wilhelm, Harris Teeter LLC
West Course, score 60:
- John Gianakas, C&S Retail Services S.E.
- John Owens, C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Bobby Merritt, Merritt Brokerage & Associates LLC
- Chuck Slaughter, Merritt Brokerage & Associates LLC
2nd place teams each won a set of Titleist Irons and a driver.
East Course, score 56:
- Mike Blount, McCormick & Company
- Steve Johnson, SellEthics Marketing Group, Inc.
- Marty Miller, Delhaize America
- Brett Osborne, McCormick & Company
West Course, score 56:
- Tim Akeson, Snyder’s-Lance
- Rick Grossman, Snyder’s Lance
- Davis Hess, Harris Teeter LLC
- Jeff Roush, Guest
First place winners each won a full set of Titleist clubs and golf bag.
East Course, score 53:
- Cody Drake, MillerCoors
- Ira Peters, Food Lion
- Erin Valley, Food Lion
- Alan Wolfe, Caffey Distributing Co./Carolina Premium Beverage
West Course, score 55:
- Jeff Faircloth, Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
- Derrick Ward, Lowes Foods LLC
- Kevin Norris, Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
- Sean Sheehan, Anheuser-Busch, Inc.