Included in your registration:
VIRTUAL REGISTRATION INCLUDES ACCESS TO:
- Sponsor coupons (one packet per registrant) mailed to their home
- Educational sessions from industry leaders
- Virtual Trade Show from sponsors
- Executive Briefings from Food City, Food Lion, Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, and MDI
- Silent Auction access
- Sponsor company registrants receive access to One-on-One virtual meetings
- Registration rates: $100
- Only registered attendees may attend Convention activities and/or participate in business appointments.
- Registered attendees will be given wristbands which must be worn to get into the CFIC Café, educational seminars, social events, and childcare activities.
- “Spouse/Guest” is defined as one accompanying a registered attendee, but not present for the purpose of conducting business within the retail food industry. Registration is required.
- For company group registrations complete one registration form per company rep or complete the group registration form. (Group registrations are not available online.)
- Hotel room fees are not included with registration. You must contact the hotel directly for reservations.
- Early bird registration rate ends Tuesday, June 30, 2020, and full payment must be received for the rate to be honored.
- Registrations may be transferred at no charge.
- Cancellation and registration transfer requests must be made in writing to CFIC by July 15, 2020. Cancellations received after July 15 will be charged $50 per person.
- Failure to cancel will negate any refunds and full payment will be expected.
- On-site registration is strongly discouraged and will require payment in full at check-in.
- Registration is not valid until a waiver is signed and payment is received in full prior to attending the convention.