Help Support CFIC’s Efforts
Each year, CFIC’s charitable foundation, the Retail Consumer Alliance (RCA), contributes $50,000 to the North and South Carolina network of food banks and offers $100,000 to industry-connected students in North and South Carolina through the Everett and Trudy Suddreth Scholarship of Excellence program. These charitable contributions are made possible through the CFIC’s online Silent Auction.
You can support CFIC’s efforts by donating or purchasing an item or making a monetary contribution.
The deadline to contribute is Friday, July 7, 2023. To donate, contact Stephanie Stafford.
- Electronics (Bluetooth speakers, smart devices, fitness trackers)
- Entertainment/Travel (football tickets, concert tickets, vacation rentals)
- Gift Baskets (a great opportunity to showcase your company’s products!)
- Gift Cards/Gift Certificates (retail, restaurant, or services)
- Industry Leader Events (dinner or golf with senior leadership)
- Leisure Items (grills, coolers, outdoor games, outdoor décor)
- Sporting Equipment and Memorabilia (golf equipment, fishing equipment, signed memorabilia)
Cash donations are 100% deductible on your income taxes and the foundation nets 100% of the proceeds. If you have any questions regarding the Silent Auction, contact Stephanie Stafford at (919) 832-0811 or by email.
If you prefer to support the Retail Consumer Alliance (RCA) Foundation through a monetary donation, make your check payable to:
RCA, PO Box 1030, Raleigh, NC 27602.