October 27, 2022
Join CFIC for a day of golf at the legendary Pinehurst Resort with the Carolinas’ biggest grocers!
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
All events located in the Carolina Hotel
2:00 pm — 4:00 pm CFIC Fall Board Meeting Stevens/Taylor Room at the Carolina Hotel
Thursday, October 27, 2022
All events are located in the Resort Clubhouse
7:00 am — 8:45 am Registration Open Resort Clubhouse
7:00 am — 8:45 am Breakfast Buffet St. Andrews Room, Resort Clubhouse
8:30/8:45 am Load Carts & Drive to Assigned Hole
8:45 am Shotgun Start Course #1
9:00 am Shotgun Start Course #5
Upon ending Reception and Awards Presentation St. Andrews Room, Resort Clubhouse
To book your room, call 1-800-487-4653 and choose the prompt to make a Conference Reservation. Individual room deposits will be applied to the last evening of a guest’s stay. Rooms will be in the Carolina Hotel or the Holly Inn. CFIC has secured a discounted room rate of $239.00 per room, per night.
Deposits are refundable if cancellation is received 30 days prior to arrival.
Please note: If you have a guest staying at the hotel with you, be sure to register your guest at the hotel prior to check in as a resort ID card is required on the Pinehurst property. Resort casual attire is acceptable while on property.
The Pinehurst Resort offers complimentary shuttle service to all Resort-owned facilities and to Pinehurst Village property during regular operating hours (6:00 am–12:00 midnight). Shuttle service is “on call”.
Additional Lodging – Additional lodging may be available at the properties below, however no group rates are available.
Click here for a list with hotel addresses and approximate driving time to the Golf Clubhouse.
- No glass bottles are permitted on the course.
- Variety of beverages is limited to five per company.
- Packaged snacks for the golf carts are needed.
- Due to space restrictions, donated product cannot arrive prior to Tuesday, October 25, 2022.
- Donated food cannot be served at the meals.
- Be sure your first and last name are printed on your golf bag.
- Check the weather and dress accordingly. Rain or shine – the tournament will take place.
- Denim and halter tops are not acceptable attire on the golf course. Metal spikes are prohibited.
Golf Pro Shop
All registered players* will receive a $125 gift card for the Pinehurst Golf Shop along with a 20% discount for any items purchased on the tournament day.
*CFIC staff must honor member companies’ gift policies on accepting gifts therefore some players may not be permitted to receive a gift card.
Golf Club and Shoe Rentals
The Pinehurst Resort offers Titleist club rentals. Player is responsible for all rental fees and for reserving their own clubs in advance of the tournament. For more information, contact the pro shop at (910) 235-8141.
Flying to North Carolina and need to ship your clubs?
Pinehurst recommends using Ship Sticks to get your golf clubs to and from Pinehurst. Plan to have your clubs shipped 48 hours in advance of the golf tournament. Shipping costs vary and are not included in the cost of the CFIC golf contract. For more details, visit shipsticks.com/pinehurst-resort.
The Cradle is a great opportunity to have some fun the evening before the tournament! Greens fees for The Cradle are $50 and replay rounds are free. Tee times can be made by calling (800)-ITS-GOLF.
On-site – Carolina Hotel
- Carolina Coffee Shop
- Carolina Dining Room (855) 235-8507 (Option 6)
- Ryder Cup Lounge
On-site – Clubhouse
- 91st Hole
- Clubhouse: The Deuce
On-site – Course No. 8
- Centennial Dining Room
On-site – Holly Inn
- 1895 Grille – (855) 235-8507 (Option 6)
- The Tavern
Off-site – Fine Dining
- 195 American Fusion, Southern Pines – (910) 692-7110
- Chef Warren’s, A Southern Pines Bistro – (910) 692-5240
- Elliot’s on Linden, Pinehurst – (910) 215-0775
- Ironwood Grill, Pinehurst – (910) 255-0000
- Pinecrest Inn Dining Room, Pinehurst – (910) 295-6121
- Southern Prime Steakhouse, Southern Pines – (910) 693-0123
Off-site – Casual
- Bonefish, Aberdeen – (910) 692-1131
- Drum and Quill Public House, Village of Pinehurst – (910) 295-3193
- Hickory Tavern, Aberdeen – (910) 235-3850
- Outback, Aberdeen – (910) 695-7000
- Pinehurst Pizza, Behind Clark Chevrolet – (910) 255-0088
- Vito’s Ristorante & Pizzeria, Southern Pines – (910) 692-7815 *Only cash accepted.